Monday, February 28

Διάλογος

Sally: Why? Most women at one time or another have faked it.
Harry: Well they haven't faked it with me.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: Because I know.
Sally: Oh, right, that's right, I forgot, you're a man.
Harry: What is that supposed to mean?
Sally: Nothing. It's just that all men are sure it never happened to them and that most women at one time or another have done it so you do the math.
Harry: You don't think that I could tell the difference?
Sally: No.
Harry: Get outta here.
Sally: Ooo...Oh...Ooo...
Harry: Are you OK? Sally: Oh...Oh god...Ooo Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh God...Oh yeah right there Oh! Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh...Yes Yes Yes....Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh... Oh... Oh God Oh... Oh... Huh...

Lady from another table: I'll have what she's having.

Sally: I like you without your beard, you can see your face.

Harry: Hey it is my face. Woow, dipping you.
Sally: I really want to thank you for taking me out to night.

« Κεντρική Σελίδα | Σήμερα ακούμε » | Quote » | Διάλογος » | Διαφορές ανάμεσα σε αντρικές και γυναικείες φιλίες » | Eπίκαιρο gay vocabulary » | Chinese Wisdom » | Quote of the day » | Μαθήματα ξένων γλωσσών (Part II) » | Quote of the day » | Ο ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΒΛΕΠΕ ΤΑ ΤΡΑΙΝΑ ΝΑ ΠΕΡΝΟΥΝ / Ζωρζ... »